Documents to prepare
Your child’s Admission Application is not considered complete until your child has been interviewed and you have submitted all required documents to the school.
Please call us at (914) 591-9330 to schedule an interview.
Please have the following documents prepared for your interview:
- Birth Certificate
- Last Report Card or Progress Report
- Standardized test scores for grades when applicable
- When applicable, the current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) or 504 on file with the Committee for Special Education (CSE) and any prior evaluations that have been completed
- If Catholic: certificates of any/all sacraments received
- Proof of Residency – 2 items (NYC Only)